This course shows you to how quickly and effectively use Mind Mapping for Business and Personal Projects
What Is Mind Mapping?
Mind mapping is a great way to boost you and your team, to establish and build on your ideas. It allows you to visualise your idea and its components, analyse them, and unleash them to their full potential. This can be achieved through capturing it on paper, whiteboard or even more powerfully with Mind Mapping Software. You can create a detailed graphic representation of your ideas so you can see them clearly and strategically.
Mind Mapping is not new and is industry proven to assist with:
- Fast tracking project completion which fast tracks successful results
- Not limited by industries
- Can be used on any size project, any industry and anywhere in the world
- Puts you in the driver’s seat of success allowing you to keep a visual overview on your business, projects and team
As most of us know, our brains don’t work in a linear way. We jump from one thought to another. In this, mind maps gives you a tool that’s better suited for the human brain. Although many people have never even heard of ‘mind maps,’ let alone know how to use them. In this course I walk you through the most popular ways to use mind maps in order to be more effective and efficient in your business.
What’s Covered In This Course
I have recreated a course that would normally be delivered in a class room environment, and use technology to enable you to learn quickly all the skills and techniques required to master mind mapping in the comfort of your home at a speed that suits you.
- Module One: Introduction and Course Objectives
- Module Two: Why Use Mind Maps?
- Module Three: What You Need to Get Started Mind Mapping
- Module Four: Mind Maps for Planning
- Module Five: Mind Maps for Idea Brainstorming
- Module Six: Mind Maps for Problem Solving
- Module Seven: Mind Maps for Website Design and Planning
- Module Eight: Mind Mapping Common Mistakes
- Module Nine: Conclusion – Next Steps
Heres is exactly what you will get in the Mastering Mind Maps for Business Course:
- Comprehensive Video Training – delivered through powerpoint and audio with practical lessons. Here we will cover some live examples on mind maps.
- Course Workbook and Study Guide
- Infographic explaining Mind Mapping
- Resource List of Free and Paid Mind Mapping Tools
- Slide Handouts
- Lots of Example Mind Maps
- Freemind and MindGenius Video Tutorials
Why Do You Need This Course?
My name is Colin Cooper and I have been mind mapping since 1998. I currently hold several positions with a range of companies, two of which are most relevant to you is that I am the CEO of MindGenius Australia / NZ (over 600,000 mind mapping users worldwide) and the owner of a high end project consulting firm called Boost Your Business.
I have consulted with start-up entrepreneurs through to Fortune 500 companies and personally witnessed projects become successful with one of the key reasons being the use of mind mapping. Also I have seen projects fail without their use, as people tend to “coast” along and projects suffer for it.
My belief is whether you are mind mapping on paper or using powerful software, everyone including children should be exposed to mind mapping. It’s fun, create and a very power business tool.